Tuesday, September 19, 2017

FORGIVE-NESS

"OUR EXPERIENCES SHAPE US"
I walk away;
Sometimes the only way to hold on for dear life,
is to completely let go, of everything.
On a prickly winding path, of dead black roses stained with the blood scent of broken tears, and lost dreams, hope still stares, but I look away.
I hide away, not in fear,
I run away, not because I'm scared,
I erase my memories, not because of the pain,
but because this is all wrong. 
You murdered my heart,
but there's no other I would want to do it.
You killed my soul,
knowing that you don't care,
but there's no one better I would want to hurt me,
than you.
I accept the burden of this life,
and look forward to the escape called DEATH,
and I forgive, and forget,
I erase my self.
Goodbye foregone,
Goodbye forlorn,
Goodbye forever,
Goodbye forgotten,
Goodbye for now,
Goodbye forsaken,
still to this day? 

No comments:

Post a Comment