Tuesday, September 26, 2017

FACING THE TRUTH - FACING MY SELF

Facing The Truth
Facing My Self
Facing My Thoughts
Facing My Feelings
I do believe what someone said;
"you've got to look at your self"
"what is wrong with me?",
and I am taking a hard look at my self.
I feel that I hold a woman up to divine feminine goddess status,
on a pedestal,
and don't feel any woman can ever look at or feel about me that I am divine,
I could never really be loved.
Eternal lovers find it harder to find love,
I can see right through temporary lovers,
who really wants temporary love.
Now I'm really too damaged to ever have love,
it is too late,
I let love drift out to the infinite sea of existence,
I accept that I could never have love.
This is why I am taking a year long break from the world and avoiding human interaction at all costs and at every turn, have 360 days left to go, to try to heal my heart and soul if there is any chance of living any longer, wrap my heart and soul up for safe keeping, give my heart and soul up to God for protection never to be touched ever again(not that it was ever touched, it was stabbed brutally), and keep my heart and soul off limits from this world, if I am allowed to live longer, I will be a WARRIOR
I am not unlovable,
none of us are,
I just could never be loved in the right way,
and I know that. 
I let it all go,
that's why I write about it.
No one may ever see this writing,
until I'm dead and gone,
and I wouldn't have it any other way.
IS NOT THAT THE TRUTH

No comments:

Post a Comment