Monday, September 11, 2017

LETTING GO?

"NOW, I COME ALIVE INSIDE THESE FLAMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Welcome to my 365 days of letting go, day one.
This life documentary is all about letting go,
surrendering to god.
Letting go of everyone and everything,
freeing our selves, liberating our selves from this existence.
A vlog and a blog every single day for a year.
Today is September 11th 2017,
a very sad day to begin a documentary.
I am beginning this journey from a completely shattered place.
A place of sheer heart break and tragedy.
The entire pain of our entire lives eventually catches up with us,
and we eventually entirely break,
and in that moment is an opportunity for spiritual triumph,
for you to entirely turn your self over to god and let go of this life.
("there's nothing more motivating, than a broken heart." ~ blur quotes)
"I JUST WANT TO MAKE GOD PROUD"
rise like a phoenix, from the ashes; REBORN

No comments:

Post a Comment