Friday, September 8, 2017

BRUTAL EPIPHANY?

"Sometimes in the pits of hell,
is where God talks to me,
and comforts me,
and advances a reason for living?
I truly believe God gave me this command to do,
but an idea,
that I didn't come up with,
it just, WAS?
, and I will not let God down.
The intervention was God telling me to do a year long film/blog documentary called;
365 Dayz Of LETTING GO Challenge: LIFE or DEATH?
That is what the film documentary is called,
and it will be a video every single day,
with a blog everyday.
It kind of takes the pressure off me,
being the founder madman behind the community, SMALL YOUTUBER ARMY,
and trying to start a MILLION DOLLAR CAMPAIGN FOR MENTAL ILLNESS to give all my friends with mental illness 10,000 dollars,
I have a year long project to focus on,
so don't have to worry about, 
"what video am I making next?",
I wake up every morning,
with a mission!
, but through the heart break that I just went through,
fully broke me down,
I can't be broken down any further, 
except death of course,
and the biggest part of this documentary,
is letting go of what is temporary,
LIFE is temporary,
holding on to anything is IMPOSSIBLE,
nothing can be held onto forever,
maybe your connection with God,
or spiritual connection with someone you love,
or maybe holding onto your self,
but all these things in this human life,
are temporary,
and the key is to LET GO
on September 11th I will be kicking off this 365 day documentary,
maybe I die in the next year,
maybe I live longer,
the point is,
I don't care anymore,
pain has destroyed me.
On September 11th I will be able to say, how that event hurt the planet, and hurt the human race, the human species that is really one big family, and really need to stop fighting each other.
It's a potent day to kick off a documentary for people like me that feel that their life is over, holding on has become too much."
See you in the atmosphere! ~ blur 
b l u r

No comments:

Post a Comment