Tuesday, September 12, 2017

LIFE?; CHALLENGE ACCEPTED(and kick evils ass)

Day 2 of 365 days of LETTING GO: LIFE or DEATH(surrender to god)Challenge.
My drive for this is to make God proud of me on day 365; September 11th, 2018.
"THE ANGEL IS IN THE DETAILS"
Life has been HELL for me;
BRUTAL life has been to me.
And all I want to do, is fight for the innocent, fight for the suffering, kick evils ass and take names, at this point.
PAIN either destroys us, or we rise above it,
but do not be deceived into thinking that suppressing PAIN is possible,
cause suppressing PAIN makes it rise and come back STRONGER than ever,
embrace PAIN,
let PAIN blossom. 
This is a challenge for you to really think about your life,
and think about what steps you have to take,
what needs to be rearranged,
what you need to subtract from your life,
and what needs to be added into your life for you to finally THRIVE?
ME? I'm focused on thriving in the heart and soul department,
to fully heal my heart and soul,
and give my heart and soul up to God for protection,
and keep my heart and soul officially off limits to this existence,
make it safely to the after life,
AND SLAY ME SOME DEMONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But on a serious note,
this documentary is about letting go of what is temporary,
and getting with the ETERNAL
Cause you see I didn't mention the physical/material world things,
cause a lot of us are dying, fading away so fast, running out of time, lost of hope,
I don't feel that I want any of those things, just extra burdens to bare.
I want SPIRITUAL ASCENSION,
to maybe one day actually feel safe and alive, maybe?
(close to god)AND KICKING EVIL'S ASSsssssss
"GET'ER'DONE"
"EVERY PRAYER IS A PUNCH IN EVILS FACE"

No comments:

Post a Comment