tomorrow, I ERASE,
tomorrow, begins ERASURE,
of SELF.
Into the void of Autumn,
a new Fall,
a new season,
in with the old, out with the new?
on a QUEST,
to undo what has been done.
365 days of "isolation"(solitude),
avoiding the WORLD,
avoiding human contact(interaction).
If I survive, I will begin anew.
Goodbye memories,
into the land of dissociation,
I am a pro.
All I need to do is hold on to time,
and stay away from being wounded by people,
because all people hurt me,
and time will erase my memories.
But to open up the wound,
once it has been sealed,
I already don't want to live,
and the brutal truth that,
I am ALONE,
so I want to,
be,
ALONE.
Goodbye forever faded memories,
drownt in the seas of my despairs to be loved,
to be cared about,
by woman,
but it was always an illusion,
played upon by cruel devices,
called human.
, and love seems nothing more than a byproduct sold to us;
a lie, with a hidden, TRUTH?
Tomorrow begins a QUEST in search of new self.
TO ERASE MY "SELF"




















No comments:
Post a Comment