Friday, September 15, 2017

I DON'T BELIEVE IN LOVE, ANYMORE - Quoth The Raven; Nevermore(FREEING MY SELF)

FREE YOUR SELF
"GOODBYE PLANET EARTH,
I'M ALREADY GONE?"
"SEE YOU ON THE OTHER SIDE"
IT'S TOO LATE
I don't believe in love, anymore,
for myself.
I believe in love for other people,
just not myself.
Free your self,
I would hate to see you chained to a desire,
a desire to be loved,
a desire to not feel alone,
but you are alone,
some of us just,
are.
Liberated;
God Loves Me!
As I lay in bed at night,
thinking how bad I want out of here,
thinking how bad I just want to be with God,
and forget about this existence,
and be on the universal plane,
spirit world,
where maybe things are different,
where maybe beings are different.
So, slap this world in the face, and say, "I Don't want love anymore, you can keep it, I'm better off alone"
My body, my heart, my soul, my mind, my emotions, my life, my CHOICE
I AM ALONE,
YOU ARE ALONE,
WE ARE ALL ALONE,
once you realize this,
you won't feel so alone anymore?
"YOU CAN STAND ON YOUR OWN"
(don't ever let anyone, or this world make you feel that you need anyone)
ALL I NEEDED WAS GOD

No comments:

Post a Comment