Wednesday, September 13, 2017

SMALL YOUTUBER ARMY: "CONQUER YOUR DREAMS" CHALLENGE

Day 3 of my 365 days of LETTING GO: LIFE or DEATH vlog/blog a day challenge, challenging my self. Without further ado, the SMALL YOUTUBER ARMY "CONQUER YOUR DREAMS" CHALLENGE with a very special item to acquire to help you on the path to CONQUERING YOUR DREAMS you don't need this item, but it will help a LOT I will show you how?
If you're wondering what movie this is that I post many gifs from, it is a movie called, "Sucker Punch", it is my favorite movie because of what one human being is willing to sacrifice to save other human beings?(also the new Ghost In The Shell, the level of sacrifice in that movie, seen it two times in 3D)
To take a stand against the evil's of the world.
Very heart/soul wrenching film.
If anyone out there is into film and music as much as I am, you know, these things impact your life.
I'm going really intense on this one because I want people to trust me.
To trust the plans for this community.
For you to accomplish your dreams and reach for your limitless potential, and have the determination and drive and fearlessness to go for it. ;)
I am going to go over all the plans,
and I have a special item I bought?
A DRY ERASE BOARD, is the secret item.
(not in any particular order)
1: we will build this community, filled with youtubers by New Year 2018, with hopefully a 1,000 youtubers STRONG celebration extravaganza, and then start letting fans of youtubers enter the community too.
2: BUILD OUR OWN INDUSTRY: Each human being is powerful, we join forces, make friends with other youtubers(a key), be supportive of each other(when you can), we combine our minds on building this, focus on your creativity, your content, and utilize our community to learn how to build, to build the life of your dreams.
3: promotion is about to begin. Forewarned, things will get crazy in there, but this is one of the best parts of this process, to know that this community works by a philosophy, "this is what you make of it", you have to put in the footwork to connect with people, they can't chase you down, but be there to give you a helping hand, if you reach out FEAR NOT!
4: part of the "MAD PLAN" I'm going to get a million dollars, do a film documentary giving all my friends with mental illness 10,000 dollars, take a 100,000 dollars, start a mental illness/mental health themed, clothing/accessory/fashion line where all the money goes to everybody I know with mental illness to fund their life, we band our creativity together, my creative ideas I get all that money, the money the company makes gets divided equally, your creative ideas, with a company funding to make your creative ideas become reality, all your creative ideas you get all the money from whatever they sell. It's a; funding, donation, foundation, charity, creative product company, philanthropist community model company to take care of people that struggle and need help in life. I start a website company that connects philanthropists with a community model of support. And I mirror this plan to the small youtuber army(youtubers/dreamers), and WALLAH! We fuse the multi-BILLION dollar mental illness industry with the multi-BILLION dollar youtuber industry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(there is strength in numbers)
"IT'S ALL ABOUT SACRIFICE"
(there is a lot more to the plan,
but this is the icing)
"THERE'S NOTHING MORE MOTIVATING, THAN A BROKEN HEART"
pretty much everything

No comments:

Post a Comment