Monday, September 25, 2017

CHANGE

(nothing and everything by RED)
a song I would love to learn on piano
One of the most deepest movies I have ever seen.
A really deep personal blog as I was getting ready for some really sad depressing rest.
I was putting on a music playlist,
and was watching this music video about the movie "Suicide Room" through a different lens.
(the new perspective)Through the lens of the female character, that it took her losing someone most important to her to BREAK out of the life she was trapped in; the last straw, the last nail in the coffin, the breaking point, the point of no return(nothing left to hold on to).
(and another perspective)She realized, that when she lost him, that she felt love for him, he killed himself FOR HER when he just wanted her to care about him, and she was part of a suicide pact in a digital playground and they found each other on line, and he wanted her love, and she asked him to join her in suicide, and she didn't show up, and it was too late, he felt so much love for her he ended his life, and when she found out how much he meant to her it was too late.
(and another perspective), and it took her losing him for her to finally go outside her house(which is the opposite for me I now refuse to be around any people, which is for the best)after YEARS of isolation from the world as she screams in tears to the sky. The perspective is that the tragedy of heartbreak, changes a person drastically, no way to even really tell how it will change you, all I know is that I am changing.
Now my perspective has changed?
I always related my self to the male character, that felt completely alone in life and just wanted to be loved. But now I feel a relation to both characters, how messed up am I.
And they were only together in his mind :(.........
she wouldn't let him know that she cared
maybe she didn't realize that she cared till it was too late
(he really just needed to be loved, that's the real diagnosis, it really should be a diagnosis, being unloved)
Will try to begin life again October 1st,
with a small youtuber army community celebration video.
Why is it so hard to just, love, and be loved?
"to let go, is everything"=CHANGE ~ blur
isn't this what they all want?
to see me break
to see me crumble and die

No comments:

Post a Comment