and the saying, "you don't really know what you got till it's gone"
as a powerful psychic, I can always tell when someone throws me away, when it will be the biggest mistake of their life, but they never see, because of the truth, that they don't care about me, because they're shallow, and superficial, and not eternal souls, so they don't understand how to really love.
And I just may rise to be a star, yet?????
And I'm starting a rap youtube.
Have a new depressing youtube, devoted to the broken hearted, the forever alone, the broken shattered souls of the world, the unloved, to deal with the pain, to face it and try to find triumph.
Have my main youtube.
And have my million dollar campaign for mental illness youtube starting.
My Small YouTuber Army
and YouTube Army, activist movement going on.
And tomorrow I am going to this top secret activist community industry event tomorrow night.
The inspiration is that even thru the numbness shattering pain of loss, can still be excited about creativity.
And the YouTube Army gives me a reason to live.
It's really damaging when someone you love throws you away.
Changes everything,
and gives you a lot to think about,
and changes your feelings about life, existence, and being human,
it's very dehumanizing to be treated that way.
It seems one thing has been true all along, "you don't really know what you got till it's gone"















No comments:
Post a Comment