Thursday, October 26, 2017

Game Of Blurz: WintBlur Is Coming(Amy Lee/Evanescence Edition)

"so many things I would'a told you if I knew that I was never gon'na see you again"
Welcome to Game Of Blurz: WintBlur Is Coming.
This is all about CONQUERING your dreams, that we live in a world that is EXACTLY like Game Of Thrones, we have evil people, and beings, taking the thrones, and we have to fight BACK.
So this is my way of fighting back.
Embrace your soul, embrace your dreams,
to the max.
We're taking over the; mental illness/mental health, fashion, philanthropist, youtube, music, film, industries, and so much more?
(life of a 21st century aspiring deity)
And I will give, oh boy will I give, all of my self to people, to my human family, sacrifice till there is nothing left, till I am dead, till the nails scrape off, I will bleed for you, God.
So focused, and this time it's just me and God, I will not let this go for anything, no distractions, we all have a mission deep inside our hearts and souls, some are covered by denial of 'what we are?', this is human alien level, we are alien, we are builders, ascender's, creators, we advance, re rise, we protect, we fight, all that in between, is no good for the soul.
And anger and pain, is FUEL
Let us begin, shall we.
I'll see you at the bitter end

No comments:

Post a Comment