the saying, "nothing personal" is very important, and I am trying to live by that, that doesn't mean to not take anything personal, it means to not get personal with anybody, EXCEPT GOD
I realize, that HUMAN is ALIEN,
that we are creative beings,
we are builders,
and to even take it further,
being made in the image of God;
God=The Ultimate Creator,
Human=we are miniature creators.
Check out Kate Bush's quote; I had friends but I was spending a great deal of my time alone and for me that was vital because there's an awful lot you learn about yourself when you're alone.
I like how Kate Bush says; I think quotes are very dangerous things(and I say; GOOD, they better be dangerous).
I finally get it?
The yearning,
the longing,
for God,
why I don't fit in with anybody,
people to me equals pain,
God to me equals liberation,
people to me equals imprisonment and impingement on our god given freedom,
to be free,
people always want to own you,
and resent you when you don't let them,
God wants to set you FREE
nobody owns me anymore - lessons learned
I'm happy alone,
just me and God's Love,
God's Love never hurt me.
I'll never have to worry about loneliness ever again,
because I have now overcome the desire to not be alone,
or the desire to be loved,
God Love Me,
and to find comfort in being alone,
because being alone I can fully be with God,
everything else is a distraction.
she really is beautiful
such a beautiful pure soul












No comments:
Post a Comment