Thursday, October 12, 2017

THERAPY DESTROYED ME

I want to walk away from everything,
hard to express,
the worst longing pain I ever felt,
the only easing is to delve deep,
into the sad loneliness, of human.
I don't want to face anyone,
I don't want to talk to anyone,
I don't know where things go from here,
but I don't want to live.
I think I'm closing everything down,
hiding,
letting everything go,
waiting to die,
I don't want to want anything.
I feel better feeling that I deserve to suffer,
that I deserve to be unloved,
that I'm not good enough,
so I won't try,
I'll stay defenseless,
expecting to be hurt,
looking forward to death,
because death is the only way out.
And this existence was all wrong,
and when it ends it will be a relief. 
A dark room,
a bed,
and loneliness,
has become my comfort.
and death is my only friend
it is the answer

No comments:

Post a Comment