Thursday, October 19, 2017

Preparing to fight the Ouija Board for GOD

?
3 week countdown,
taking it ALL THE WAY THROUGH "THE RABBIT HOLE" TO THE OTHER SIDE?

I know a lot of people root and wish for my demise,
and a part of me feels,
"give em what they want, I hope it makes them happy, because I love HUMAN, it's the evils behind the curtain that I have a problem with",
and it doesn't matter,
if they want to see me burn,
I am a tortured soul,
I will always be tormented,
I will always be unloved,
and I live by my quote,
"if no one loves you when you're at the bottom,
you can't trust anyone to love you when you're at the top",
so this is it,
it is too late for love,
I'm finished,
toast.

?

?

to be continued, want to write this tomorrow morning, but it is ON

No comments:

Post a Comment