soul hurts,
Empathy,
too much.
And as the night looms on,
a lingering sensation of hopelessness forever appearing.
And I know my pain makes people very happy,
so that's good.
And wars wage on without me,
because I have nothing to offer.
And love goes on,
without room to care for me,
because I'll never be good enough.
Forever broken,
without wanting to be fixed,
cause I would just break all over again,
because the only thing that could heal me is love,
and that's something I would never be allowed to have.
And synthetics fade quickly into the days,
as soon as the eyes open to this false reality,
and only dreamland,
sleep,
is the deepest lonely remedy for your loneliness.
A grip on the prayer,
as the tears dry.
The end does sure sound like a new beginning, to me.
sentimental moments never seen, forgotten nobody to remember
And death is the doorway out of this prison,
I search for the key.













No comments:
Post a Comment