It's kind of poetic,
almost wish I can write a poem called,
"Ouija Board Loneliness",
in fact, maybe I will?
Ouija Board Loneliness,
is a thought I had, about,
'now that is what I call, -loneliness-',
when you are so lonely,
you end up playing with a ouija board alone,
kind of on the lines of Pink Floyd,
"Is There Anybody Out There",
because the harsh truth,
HUMAN BEINGS JUST MAKE ME FEEL SO FREAKING LONELY!
How BRUTAL is this thinking?
Thanks for murdering my heart!
Well, you know what?
My heart lays with you now!
I will never love again!
You have my heart and soul forever now.
I will never love again!
This is where it ENDS
And the music videos about cemeteries,
are based on what I heard in the horror movie,
Ouija: Origin Of Evil,
that they say,
(1)don't ever do the ouija board ALONE,
and(2)DEFINITELY, do NOT,
do the ouija board in a cemetery at night.
Well, I'm gon'na do it all.
Today I begin this 40 days and 40 nights video/blog diary,
leading up to me buying a ouija board next month,
making, I always wanted to make an epic UNBOXING video,
so I will do a 'Ouija Board Unboxing' video,
and then begin the process of trying to kill,
the Ouija Board Demon? or Entity,
that resides in power over this game,
and sick of us humans hiding in the shadows from evil,
I refuse to fear,
I trust God!!!!!!
So my plan is,
to call on Jesus Christ,
Mother Mary(the embodiment of The Virgin Mary),
Saint Joan Of Arc,
and I pray to Christina Grimmie too,
she died a virgin,
she lived her life trying to help the world,
to spread the message of God,
and evil took her from this world,
she should be deified,
immortalized,
so I pray to her,
she is deified to me.
And I will pour Holy Water all over the Ouija Board,
and start reciting the Archangels Names;
Michael, Raphael, Gabriel, Uriel, Saraqael, Raguel, and Remiel.
and can't forget Adam and Eve's archangel, Joel.
and recite some Bible passages,
before I start the 'Ouija Board' process,
and I am also going to say the demon name,
"Lamia"(more like, LAIM-ia bahahahahaha)
(I know I'm sick!)
(to kill that demon,
right there on the SPOT,
I wish)
And then my plan is,
I curse my self with a demon on purpose,
to force God's hand,
that I trust God,
that God loves me,
and pretty much,
has to deify me to defeat my first demon,
OR I AM DEAD AND MY SOUL WILL MOST LIKELY BE DRAGGED TO HELL FOR ALL OF ETERNITY,
(it really is all about heartbreak isn't it,
I wasn't good enough to be cared about,
by the one person I wanted in my life,
well now I deserve to suffer)
That's how much I love God,
I will sacrifice my self if need be,
the bigger the sacrifice,
the bigger the easing of suffering.
And these Ouija Board Entities,
like to hunt,
and torment their innocent victims,
so what I am going to do,
is turn the tables,
and the days after doing this,
I AM GOING TO HUNT DOWN,
THE DEMON!!!!!!!!!
"That's The Plan"
(there's more)
and document all of this,
the most EPIC Ouija Board documentary,
ever,
and bring the history of the Ouija Board.
Over-and-out!
...who the hell cares...
















No comments:
Post a Comment