Sunday, October 1, 2017

"Good Grief" preparing for #BLURCTOBER(A Message To The Broken-Hearted)(Life Documentary of October)

"There's nothing more motivating, than a broken heart"
my new computer background - evil will PAY for what they did to #ChristinaGrimmie "Never Forgive, Never Forget"

This life documentary is about, a completely shattered heart and soul of a human being, striving to find triumph in the traumas and tragedies of LIFE
With a message to the broken hearted, to keep your chin up,
this life breaks all of our hearts, the spiritual heart chakra with its eternal universal vibrational frequency of the SOUL, we could be heart broken as soon as being a child, if we have a dog, or a cat we love, and the animal dies, we are heartbroken, if we lose a loved one, a brother, a sister, a friend, a parent(god forbid a child), we are eternally heartbroken, if we lose a romantic love/that one and only spiritual lover, or we if love someone that doesn't love us(we can end up hating ourselves beating ourselves up asking and feeling, "why wasn't I good enough for that person to care about me. I'm worthless. I have no value. I hate me.", we are heartbroken, in so many different ways, if we lose SELF that is very damning, we are heartbroken in the suffering of life around us all of the world, I call planet earth, PLANET HEART BREAK
but keep a humor about existence, for sure.
that's all, just a quick little blog and VLOGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
#BLURCTOBER 

No comments:

Post a Comment