Friday, October 13, 2017

FOR GOD: "walking away from my heart"

I'm kind of celebrating?
Because in some weird way,
everything turned out right?
And how poetic is that,
the heart is physical,
I'm walking away from my heart,
I'm walking to God,
"THE SOUL DOESN'T HAVE A HEART".
But, oh my god, do I love her,
in soul,
if she ever needs me and shows up,
I'd be there for her,
I never seen a more beautiful soul,
but I know it is ok,
and right,
to walk on.
PAIN is DARK
and after the pain of the day,
I am walking toward the LIGHT.
I'm celebrating God tonight.
Because God's Love is there,
how can I be sad,
matters of the heart make me sad,
very sad,
but true love is in the soul,
not the heart,
we been fooled all along?
now THAT'S poetry
"when everything's made to be broken, I just want God to know who I am"
goodbye heart

No comments:

Post a Comment