Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Don't want to go to sleep tonight

I don't want to go to sleep,
too much to erase.
So much of my past I need to erase from my mind,
and that takes a lot of time.
Glad to be able to break away from this cruel world.
Don't want anyone to misunderstand,
I am not afraid of nightmares,
I love my nightmares,
I don't understand the psychology of people being afraid of nightmares,
or night-terrors,
I love them.
Sometimes a werewolf will pull me apart,
people are always out to get me,
maybe aliens abducting me,
drowning,
burning in flames,
it's comforting.
There's so much to forget,
I think that is the best thing to do,
run as far away from your memories,
as far away from your past as you can,
where it can't hurt you anymore,
and I'm trying so hard.
Is there really hope in the dark road ahead?
Is there really hope in death?
Sleep sounds so good,
but when you've been so hurt by people,
you treasure your silent time alone.
And it's always the pain talking,
I'm surprised nobodies realizes that,
they may think these things are really you,
but really,
these things are your pain.
in ETERNAL SLEEP
FOREVER ALONE
thanks for loving me

No comments:

Post a Comment