Tuesday, October 3, 2017

And just like that, REDEMPTION comes in the form of a FALLEN ANGEL

A Fallen Angel, that deserves to be loved, and adored, honored and protected, given the WORLD has come into my life.
I am so happy right now, because they say the right person will come into your life when you least expect it, but all the pain, was losing hope for so long.
Hey, I'm not so bad my self,
I am such a loving person, 
deserving of love,
a warrior fallen angel, too.
I feel my heart and soul healing.
What a precious fragile being. 
A person that the world and people, hurts, just like me.
I can't believe how mysterious life works,
I tried so hard to give up hope,
I was tired of false hope,
the let down,
the disappoint,
the yearning to be loved,
being unloved is so damaging,
but maybe,
just maybe,
love can heal?
I remember a week ago, posting this gif, as a prayer to God, "Give Me Love", blown away right now.
When you least expect it, an angel may come into your life, don't ever give up hope.
Talk about out of the clear blue sky?

No comments:

Post a Comment