Friday, October 6, 2017

wanted to die so bad

I'm so tired of people
there is no escape
from people 
Nowhere to run or hide
I understand why they do it
it's unfair being forced into this
We didn't ask to be born
if I could undo
and never have been born
I would
And they love this
the "watchers'
the ones that watch your life
from a distance
hoping for your demise
It's no big secret
they are being watched too
but by God
and God will strike them down
at the right moment
when they think life is going great
And maybe the opposite will be true
for me
just when there is no hope left
no life left
my heart is dead
my soul is dying
not much further to go
but maybe take the plunge
maybe
how much can one take?
And nobody REALLY cares;
THANK YOU <3 font="">

No comments:

Post a Comment