Tuesday, October 10, 2017

"The Ouija Board Demon; ZOZO?"(Day 2)40Dayz&40Nightz Ouija Board preparation diary

after defeating the ouija board demon, I take a longgggggggg vacation from the paranormal, and start making moves to become a real life EXORCIST
There is so much information to learn about the ouija board.
I messed up yesterday, swore I'd be positive about life,
but woke up yesterday to write a real negative blog,
but that was only day one of trying to cleanse my mind body and soul,
so to keep a positive attitude today.
I google, "The Ouija Board Demon",
and there is some strange talk about an entity named ZOZO,
probably not true, but will look into it,
and keep my guard up and prepare.
This is definitely going to be,
the BIGGEST,
the RAWEST,
film documentary about the ouija board,
ever done.
This is how I ROLL!
So for day 2, I went out to the woods, just trying to have some fun in life, dressed in my green T-Rex one-piece, came home, showered to make sure I don't have any ticks, rolled my clothing into a bag to clean at laundry tomorrow, I am paranoid about ticks.
As an aspiring CONSTANTINE like individual,
to test the boundaries as a truth seeker,
to be the David Blaine or Criss Angel of; religion, the occult, and the paranormal.
so in about 39 days,
I begin the battle against THE OUIJA BOARD

No comments:

Post a Comment