I got a lot on my mind,
stuck in a bind,
caught in an Amanda Bind,
out of time, running blind?
=Hell No, seems everywhere we go we got to run into foes,
and it's all about revenge since back since the stonehenge,
and I'll be there one day looking for my extraterrestrial friends,
but I told you,
"there's nothing more motivating, than a broken heart",
now I got to find and KILL Cupid for his darts to my heart,
cause there's nothing more beautiful than a dark-angel Gemini,
dark Indigo Child-of-God,
Woman Goddess to make an Aries Warrior feel butterflies,
as I see thru to her core,
her eyes harbor a dark secret?
A soul mate mystery, I guess I'm just schizophrenic?
I bowed down to her feet, and made her a queen,
I needed her love, to make me a king,
now what am I, but a psychopath writing a diary waiting to die,
that's the way the cookie crumbled,
all these goodbyes,
cause it's always goodbye,
why say hello when it's always goodbye?



No comments:
Post a Comment