Because I was contacted yesterday by the therapy program I left,
and it put me into a horrifying downward spiral of morbid depression,
wanting to die.
And heart break has led me to seek out going up against the ouija board demon.
There is so much that is so hard to explain.
But this is all due to heartbreak,
to not being good enough to even be cared about.
I'm not good enough for the human race, either.
That is a harsh TRUTH
and this tragedy all stems from the person that shattered my heart
to overcome this trauma,
I will face a tragedy of HORROR;
The Ouija Board,
suicide by ouija demon.
A feeling when I face that monster,
I will bow my head in sadness,
with my broken heart and soul,
and feel,
"kill me. just kill me monster.
I can't live in this cruel world."
so much feelings,
can't even write them all.
That's my day.
", and being completely alone in this cruel world is a truth that most choose to dwell in a realm of denial, not me"














No comments:
Post a Comment